Thread: 3 year experience question SIMENS Company (Round - II)
Joined: 21 Apr, 2017
3 year experience question SIMENS Company (Round - II)
SECOND ROUND (40 min +)
1. Project Description with end to end only the part which u worked
2. What are the main oop principles and where u used in your project and why
3. Which java version u familiar just give a brief on it about the new features
4. What are the new features introduced as part of Java 9
5. Will java stream API will give better performance as compare with java 7 approach can you proof it? (She gave laptop configure with jdk 9)
6. What are the method presents in Object class, why 3 wait () overloaded method what is the purpose of it.
7. Did you aware on Concurrent API? what are the new DS introduced in concurrent API just give a brief and purpose
8. Did you aware on Executor Framework if yes what is the difference between execute() and submit() method
9. What is Type generic in Java? Did you used as part of your project if yes. Where and its purpose
10. How you exposing your rest services? write snippet of code (she gave a scenario) I have a requirement based on product name it will give me price just one input and one op
11. What is difference between @pathVariable and @RequestParm when we should choose which one (she asked it based on my previous question code)
12. Did you worked in Spring Security if yes which approach u used xml or configure if configure then why 3 overloaded method provided in SpringSecurityConfigureAdapter what is the purpose of each one (As I said Configure approach that?s why this question asked)
13. I want to stop some process before off my server how can I achieve this
14. What is the difference between Soap web services and rest web services , in which case we should go for which one
15. Did you aware on WSDL? if yes what are the components of WSDL and its purpose
16. Which part you worked Provider or consumer? Can you write WSDL?
17. They gave small scenario to explain WSDL structure for overloaded method public Device getDeviceInfo(int deviceId);
Public Device getDeviceInfo (String deviceName);
Post has been marked as Answered
Post has been marked as Un-Answered
Do you want to Report as spam?
Report a thread
Successfully marked as spam.
Tell A Friend
Successfully send the mail to Friends!!
Successfully you refer to your Friends for this Thread