Thread: 3 year experience question SIMENS Company (Round - I)
Joined: 21 Apr, 2017
3 year experience question SIMENS Company (Round - I)
Experience Question for Java/J2ee , Really all questions are mind blowing team not a single question they asked regarding definition all are awesome i love it
Written Test (with pen and paper) 5 questions 30 min duration
1. Given a List of N number a1, a2, a3........an, you have to find smallest number from the List that is repeated in the List exactly K number of times.
First Line of Input Contain Single Value N, Size of List
Second Line of Input Contain N Space Separated Integers
Third Line of Input Contain Single Value K
Smallest Integer Value That is Repeated Exactly K Number of Time
0 < N < 100001
0 <= K < 100001
0 <= ai < 100001
There Will Be At least One Variable Which Is Repeated K Times
2. Class A has to keep generating random numbers and it has to notify class B when it generates a composite number. Class B has to print the number whenever it receives a notification. (Provide code for same)
3. The program has to search for a word in a data structure of multimillion entries what libraries/mechanism within java you recommend to minimize the time of search
4. Given a List of Distinct N number a1, a2, a3........an.
Find The Position Of Number K In The Given List.
First Line Take Input Value of N
Second Line Take Input N Space Separated Integer Value
Third Line Take Input Value of K
Position of K in the Given List
0 < N < 100001
0 < ai < 1010
0 < K < 1010
Array Indexing Starts From 0
1 2 3 4 5
Time Limit: 1.0 sec(s) for each input file.
5. Complete the merge String function .It has 2 parameters:
1. A String a.
2. A String b.
Your function must merge string a and b and then return a single merged string. A merge operation between 2 string describe below
· Append alternating character from a and b , respectively, to some new String, merged string
· Once all of the characters in one of the strings have been merged, append the remaining characters in the other string to merged string
· Use only one single iteration to merge string
Sample input: s1=ab s2=zsd output: azbsd
Post has been marked as Answered
Post has been marked as Un-Answered
Do you want to Report as spam?
Report a thread
Successfully marked as spam.
Tell A Friend
Successfully send the mail to Friends!!
Successfully you refer to your Friends for this Thread